Series of Fiction [Snowy Breeze] I : Windmill

Minggu, 30 November 2014

TG : re (c) Ishida Sui

I know it can't be right.
Dating a high schooler boy with a fierce character whose name I just knew few hours ago?
Yeah, I do meet him couple times at the bus stop few blocks from my flat. And, I how even I know he lives right above my own flat?!
Well, it never be right, rite'?
So, should I erase all of my stupid feelings for Arima Kishou-san? My... err, own boss? And your.. soon-never-be-your interest-husband?
Okay, I'm so done. Just kill me now, Akira-san.

Sasaki Haise to Akira Mado.
Message sent at 1.35 AM


The heat started to perish my skin. It crawled beneath my skinny bone and walk through like thousands feet of centipede on browny sand. It did feel like a melting ice phenomena, creeping and creeping while I just gazed like stupid stick below the sun. I scratched my own skin, opening the flat's door and waiting until the sound of little 'mew' forced my feet to stop. I smiled to him, my fatty-snowy hair cat. It has two fluffy paws and I almost forgot to leave extra whiskas for him.

"Okay, you munch-lil-dork. I spend this is all for you. Don't eat too much. You're going to be like grandpa Mado, with diabetes and so on. Sigh."

Granpa Mado was and still an old man with creepy smile. He might sound so old with white curly enigma until the edge of his hair. I said so since his own daughter, my mother-in-foreshadow always made a fake smile with some glimpsed while talking about him. Her works surely pushed her becoming like what she is now. And, it will just be like that forever. Her engagement with Arima Kishou looked not quite working out there. This man, oh right, the man of millions charisma lead the corp I am working to in very well. I do not know why Akira-san--granpa Mado's lovely daughter--never show any interest about the man of soon to be her husband. While there're so many hungry eye women would rather die climbing above the peak of iceberg just to get a chance sitting eyes to eyes with this white haired-mysterious-four eyes man, Arima Kishou.

Beep, beep.

I popped too many whiskas on Shiro's plate. My phone ring ring so terrible annoying.

The door which I let opened wheezes the wind of mid July. I need to grab my bag soon.

"Hello. Err, yeah. Sorry. I'm on my way now. Well--I just forgot few papers so I--"

A very strict co-worker of mine just hanged up my phone. What a nice attitude. I thought I've been promoted at least one rank above him for now. Sigh.

"Go by the wind. Yep. Bye, Shiro. Have a nice meal and do not wait for me."

The last mew made my heart go beating so crazy. With a humble smile, I let my breath flows by the air of the season. Me, Sasaki Haise, 26 years old, living inside a small flat at the small town of business of Japan. I could say same wise but Tokyo is no more a small town. Its fresh air made me relaxed a bit. The bus would be coming over and I don't wanna make Hirako Take goes into insane-mode with his stoic face anymore. The trouble I left for him the last Saturday was something I did not wished for. But, luckily, I had a 1:1000 chance to meet up Arima Kishou alone inside his busy working room. Being someone who has different well--yeah--you know--sexual preference is not something you expect. You just can't let them open the fish in a can easily. Well, it's much much more complicated. And, yeah. I never hoped ever since that.

The happy man of 26 years me walked clumsily while texting some business report through my office e-mail. The bus stop might be 2 meters away from me but... I sensed something or maybe someone was standing in front of me. And, luckily or unfortunately, I bumped 'it'.

'It' wore black mid-school uniform. With a knit scarf around his neck. My eyes didn't close for few seconds due to the weird looks above his head. He has... a very paled color hair. His natural white hair turned to be some serious genes problems but I claimed it wasn't due to albino issue. His long eyelashes still black and not as white as his hair color. So, he did dye his hair or something. Was it just me or all the men I've ever seen so attractive had whitey loose hair?

Oh, he turned his head to me and seeing me under an expression, 'Oh, an annoying gay guy just bumped me and all he can do is smiling stupidly and lustfully'--that's more like my imagination worked. And, a 26 years old man who happily announce that he will be single for eternity catch and sightseeing a boy who might ten years younger than him. I dropped my phone and it fell just few inches behind his Converse'.

"A-ah, I-I'm sorry. I ju-ju-just--"

"Here."

He didn't change his expression. Though, first, I bumped into him. I didn't make my apologize straightforwardly. And second, I let my phone dropped. He didn't looked mad. Honestly, it seemed I catch a soft smile at the each sides of his pale lips. I took my phone from his too-pale-skin hand and everything sounded really awkward now.

"Just be careful while you're walking, Sir."

The strange things happened by seconds I stuck my fingers just beneath his cold skin. My face flushed madly. The heat of summer is nothing compared of what I felt right now. Without no hesitation, I pulled my hands back and hide my phone right away. Weird smile peeping out from my tremble lips. And the wind made the view looked much more unforgivable.

"Are you all right?"

"Eh?"

He might look some kind like a bastard brats with no attitudes. The whitey hair which looked like it's been dyed, a small weird flashing ball on top of his tongue--I got that glimpse while watching him carefully when he spoke. Did high schooler boys not allowed to have metal attributes like that? Wonderfully, I did think it suited with his so-do-not-care attitude. Err, what did I just say?

But, he spoke so politely. It blurred my short first time-impression toward him.

I smiled back. Widely. Clumsily.

"Thank you. Next time, I will be much more careful. Tee hee."

The breeze of air seasoning creep in to me like a fabric light of my granny knit scarf. We both waited the same thing. Nevertheless, I  was much more aware of my egoistical side. It couldn't be he just stand there and hoping the bus came up. Few meters away from us, there were at least 3 kids get closed by. One girl and two boys. I bet they were this boy's school mates. Three of them wore same uniforms. The blondy one sound so noisy, the black haired girl just stand there while fixing her hair straps. And the other circle-locked both of his arms around the whitey haired boy's neck. Still, his cold expression never changed. They might be good friends. For a couple minutes, they'd decided to leave together. I've got some peculiar sensation when the last leaves befallen by the wind. Those pale soft strands of hair united with the cloud. I was still standing on here and waiting for my bus.

But, the last thing I saw was...

...a smile of white snows.

The feeling of reunion, perhaps?

[to be continued]

0 komentar:

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.