Waiting on The Hourglass

Rabu, 01 Desember 2010

Guess, finally I did have nothing to do in these hours. Came so earlier just for collecting the paperwork at 8 a.m. Now, I was stranded here, directly alone in computer lab. Feeling the tickling sensation of air conditioner. Well, just erase my stupid thought. I couldn't open my facebook account in this lab. Normally, the facebook page only be opened out of study times. So, unlikely in home where we could just easily open our social network pages. So sad... #plak

I'm hungryy!! >,<
Yeahhh...
Need some good nutrition for now. TT.TT

Oh yeah. One point that made me so greedy recently days. I need lot more times to SLEEPP!!!
Hey you! All of you who have many free times out there! Sleeping is my authorization (meaning? >,>a)
My PANDA EYES are so big!!!! It kinda made me so scare when I looked my own face through the mirror. HIYAAAAA...

Well, I should go. Please don't be so hilarious while reading this. It's not worthy enough to be read. Bye...

mood : bad
listening to : speed racer sounds (geez...)

0 komentar:

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.